We headed up to Heather's place to meet up with Mom for Lorelei's Oklahoma summer visit. It has become a routine for Makin and I to spend one night there and enjoy time together, and then Mom and Lorelei stay another night, where they get time with just the three girls.
The dogs are learning to be OK together more and more each visit. Progress.
We decided to take a trip to the farmer's market that Heather goes to many Saturdays. Lorelei enjoyed a fruity popsicle treat, and Makin spied some peaches to buy to take home. They may be the first Oklahoma peaches I had ever had, and they were delicious.
.jpeg) |
| Mocktails are also a tradition for their girls' night. |
Lorelei and Nana's "usual" walk around Sunset Lake.
Nana is still working on her selfie game. ;) I'm thankful for the picture nonetheless.
Uncle A.J. was working at the farm a bit this summer before starting his new Oklahoma teaching gig and was willing to take Lorelei out for some driving practice. Yay!
Makin and I stayed one night while picking Lorelei up from her visit on our way up to Nebraska. Had to get an updated "how tall" Makin and Uncle A.J. picture.
Thank you for a great visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment