Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Drivin and Jerky

Since some certain people got a bit spoiled with me doing a blog every day in December, I'm attempting to post more often, so I guess they will just be short and sweet that way. :) We got a package from my parents this afternoon (very toughly wrapped because the first attempt to send these got stolen from the postman who left nothing but a ripped envelope and the note with an apology from the post office) with some venison jerky for Brad and coloring book and outfit for Lorelei. Well turns out Brad is only going to get about half his jerky because Lorelei loves it as well! I tried a few bites and it is very peppery so can't believe she likes it! She is her father's daughter I suppose. :)




Here I was able to get her doing one of her many latest actions, "driving" because I say "daddy's driving home" so in my attempt to help her understand did a steering wheel motion and of course now she does that all the time. Here she looks like she must be driving a tractor for that big of a steering wheel. :)

1 comment:

  1. You know, proportionately, she's probably about accurate to a car, isn't she? Not sure, she's a little bigger than last I saw her. :) Thanks for the updated blog, it made me smile. I heard the beef sticks story for the first time today . . . that's CRAZY! Hope whoever stole that feels REALLY guilty!!

    ReplyDelete