Friday, May 7, 2010

Taste of Summer


After hearing the weather forecast that it would be in the low 90s on Thursday I decided it was time for a kiddie pool. :) This meant starting our morning with a trip to Walmart to get one. :) Each time I told Lorelei what we were going shopping for, she said "meow." :) Yeah, try explaining that one to a toddler. :) She was very excited for her pool and as soon as we got it all filled up she was ready to get in, clothes and all. I have now learned to get her in her suit BEFORE putting the water in because I then got to endure a 15 minute fit while attempting to get her changed. She had a fun time playing for a bit by herself, and then friends Chase and Kira came to play. That was when I could finally convince her to leave her slide in the pool. Chase LOVED that idea so then she went along with it. When I tried it before they got there she just said "no" like it did not belong in her pool. :) She had fun with her friends in the morning, and then after nap she even went back in. We even topped it off with her first Popsicle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment