Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Loves

During the move Lorelei found a couple of Care Bears I'd had stashed away and they are two of her new favorite friends. The one on the left is an antique if you can't tell, it was mine as a kid. :) She also now loves a little Strawberry Shortcake who she calls "Shortcake" :)

Umbrellas. Loves them. She tells us its raining and we are going to get all wet if we don't get under with her. :) And of course these are the ideal toy inside an apt already overrun with stuff. ;)

The exasaucer is a HUGE hit with Makin. He enjoys it so much and I love having something new to keep him entertained and plop him into as-needed during the day.

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins...we are just plain addicted. I think I could make them every week, but I know I'd better not...hoping to keep it down to every two or three weeks. :) Thanks again for the recipe Melissa! Lorelei is also infatuated with looking inside the oven at things baking...not sure if we have never had a light that worked or I never knew how to turn it on, but it is great entertainment now!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying the muffins. :-) We've been making them a lot too! Love all the pictures of the new apartment, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I just had a morning moment of intelligence. (I think.) I was thinking of your old oven, and Brad fixing the handle, and I am pretty positive the reason Lorelei never looked in is not from the lack of light, but because of the lack of WINDOW!!! :-O

    ReplyDelete