Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Activities Continued...

Highlights...

Family Game Afternoon



This is one of my favorite traditions. :) Special snacks and games as a family.


Making Bird Feeders




Gingerbread Houses (Foam Style)



Madison Train Museum

I learned about this museum when we went on Lorelei's field trip. We didn't get to stay and look then, but I wanted to remember to take them another time. They also had a Christmas display set up with the trains, so this seemed like the ideal time. Drue enjoys trains just as much as Makin, so I wanted to make the trip on a Drue day. We invited Lorelei's friend, Anna, from school along as well.



Crafts At Storytime

The library is always fun, and this week we happened to go in the afternoon and Lorelei could come along. I loved the craft - painting Christmas trees...using vegetables! They learned about the different textures and Lorelei loved making her tree look fun with broccoli (branches) and carrots (ornaments). Totally stealing this idea sometime!

Loosing Teeth ;)


All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

1 comment:

  1. What a fun sampling of Christmas activities! And that video is just fantastic. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete