Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Bluebonnet Photo Shoot

Apparently I'm considered an "official" Texan because I love getting pictures in the bluebonnets! They are just gorgeous so just cannot turn down a chance for that kind of photo! We hope to get out of town in another year or two and see even more out of the city, but we were super-thankful a friend found this location when I was looking desperately for a field rather than just a patch that would be closer to home. It was about a 45 minute drive, but we loved the field. The kids commented the next day how fun it was to run through. :) Grandparents, just let me know if you want me to print any for you! :)

















3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are absolutely beautiful!! The one of Lorelei looking back at you with the sun is particularly breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such stunning photos. I have never yet seen a Bluebonnet, but my friends from Texas tell me there's nothing quite like them. Probably like Rhododendrons to a Pacific Northwester. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where were all of those bluebonnets last year when we visited?!?!?! Great pictures, as always. You sure do have an eye for photography.

    ReplyDelete