Friday, August 11, 2017

End of Summer Break

I cannot believe this post is already going up.

We spent about a week recovering from our trip and prepping for school. I felt really behind in every way so will need to figure out how to fix that in upcoming summers. I was frantically ordering school books while also starting birthday party plans and I couldn't keep up with my to do lists even after quite a few "list" days. Then we settled in and fit in a bit more fun between tasks to finish our summer break.


We enjoyed a morning at Main Event. Late August of last year I found out about the Summer Fun Pass available and it seemed like it would be a great summer bucket list item. The kids loved it. They played a couple of rounds of putt-putt golf, did the ropes course (Lorelei technically did it twice, still cannot believe it! I was so proud of her!) and pool, but their favorite by far was Laser Tag. They played several games and had so much fun.







We headed to Addie's new house for a back-to-school pool bash, complete with a mid-morning ice cream snack!





We have fit in lots of swimming at our community pool all summer. (Thank goodness the pool will be open past Labor Day I believe...)

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to finish off an amazing summer! Looks like Lorelei will have a really fun third grade class this year.

    ReplyDelete