Monday, June 18, 2018

Anniversary Week - Year 13

We celebrated 13 years this June. We enjoyed a special date night on our anniversary (because Nana was here to babysit!) at The Melting Pot.

The first course, cheese fondue, main course was vegetable broth fondue that you dipped meats into to cook them.

Then came dessert! Our waiter even gave us a special anniversary message with it!


The rest of "anniversary week" was while Mom had the kiddos at her place. We didn't fit in as many fun things as we could have, but we really enjoyed what time we did have, even if it just meant being bums eating pizza and watching T.V as soon as Brad got done working for the day! :) The little things. :)












I hosted an at-home moms-night-out one night and Brad salted the margarita glasses for us.
(I did have nicer glasses but had to use a few colorful plastic glasses...apparently I didn't take a pic till the end.)

Even though I don't play golf, I absolutely love being out on the course. Brad and I went out together occasionally like this pre-kids (me driving the cart and him playing) so we decided this was how we should spend our Saturday morning.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you and Brad had some wonderful time together to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete