Friday, August 31, 2018

Wrapping Up Summer

We hit the ground running as soon as we got home from our NE/OK visits. I had to start teacher in-service, which meant the kids stayed home and played on their own with Brad keeping an ear out for them as he worked. This was a rough couple of weeks as I felt like I had a full-time job keeping me from doing the job I feel is most important...however I kept reminding myself it was temporary insanity and would get better. This definitely motivated me to work extra-hard at squeezing in just a few more memory-making summer moments amidst the start-of-school chaos.

We fit in a trip to Main Event for some laser tag, putt putt and bowling with friends.





We enjoyed having the spray-park almost all to ourselves a couple of Monday afternoons.





It always helps the back-to-school blahs when you can still head to the pool after school work is done for the day. :)





Brad enjoyed playing in a golf scramble with his cousin.


No comments:

Post a Comment