Friday, November 30, 2018

Birthday

Its always strange for me to post about my birthday on the blog because really I do it mostly to keep these memories for the kiddos and because it falls in a spot right in between Thanksgiving and then Christmas posts starting...however I did look back at the blog recently to see what I had done over the last several birthdays and it was fun to remember, SO here it is. It wasn't the level of awesomeness of last year, but they can't all be that great right? Next year it is a Saturday so I'll have the day "off" rather than a home day, which will be nice. :)


Brad and I had a day-before-birthday date while the kids were at school Thursday. We had coffee, went to Half Price Books, lunch out and a few other fun shopping runs.


After a full homeschool day we headed to the lake for a bit. 
Thankful we can get our feet in the sand so close to home.



Supper was pasta followed by some yummy cheesecake we still had in the freezer. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to have a nice birthday and spend time at the "beach."

    ReplyDelete