Saturday, June 29, 2019

A Few Kid-Free Days

My parents graciously took the kids for a few days and Brad and I enjoyed some kid-free time. Brad still worked during the weekdays, but it was a bit of a "staycation" in the evenings and then on Saturday.

We were so excited there was a theater that still had this movie!
We about fell over when we realized how cheap our night out was! :)

Easy supper after the movie...
one of my favorite parts of our staycation...I didn't cook once!

We headed out with friends one night. Yum. Yes it was as good as it looks.

Escape room fun with friends! This was Brad's first and my second.
He loved it and we can't wait to go again!

Saturday we drove out of the city to try a golf course Brad's cousin recommended.
One of my favorite couple of moments was seeing deer in the trees nearby twice while he was golfing!

1 comment: