Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Makin At Eleven

I'm not sure if it is because you are my youngest or my boy (since you are my only of both of those) but I am usually a bit melancholy to see that age change every year! You are our kind-hearted, gadget-loving, action-loving kiddo.

We often see you wearing your headphones, either listening to an audiobook or music. You have created your own playlist on Pandora with your favorite songs.

You love all the shooting things, whether it's Nerf, archery, paintball or laser tag.

You are confident.

Golf and football are your two favorite sports to play and watch. You are a huge Husker football fan.


You are choosy about who you spend time with and only have a few friends you prefer to hang out with.

You pay attention to how people are feeling and are right there to give me a hug when you think I need one.

You are very interested in gardening.

You love to be right.

Your activities this year are: drums, flag football, OM and of course as much golf as you can fit in.



Quotable Moments:

"You are not old. 55 is old."


Me: (after asking him which chord was my computer chord...) What am I going to do when you go to college?

Makin: I honestly don't know.



"You know how I don't really have a good sense of direction? I just knew where to go put those back! I think it just kicked in!"

"It's not really a swim-swim pool. It's more like a chillaxin pool."

"Here is a package. I have NO idea what it is. Wink. Wink."

"You didn't have a computer?!? Wait...how did you know things?!"



Makin's Eleven-Year Interview
Favorites -
Food: Pesto Stuffed Shells
Place: Florida and Home
Movie/TV Show: Harry Potter or Lego Movie 2/Ninjago
Color: Royal Sleek Blue - (Side Note: He has no qualms making up his own color description)
Thing To Do: Build with Legos, Read/Listen to books/audiobooks, Paintball/Lasertag and the like, Play with Cosmo
Animal: African Gray Parrot
Books: Harry Potter (all of them), Rick Riordan books (Percy Jackson, Lost Hero, The Trials of Apollo)
Song: Roar by Katy Perry
Treat: Better Than Anything Cake or Dirt
Holiday: Christmas

What do you like to do with Dad? Watch football, putt, play chess, play football, archery, fly drone

What do you like to do with Mom? Play with balloons, play games, play checkers, read books, cuddle

What do you like to do with Lorelei? Play with Cosmo, play a game

What makes you happy? Cosmo, Home, Mom, Dad, football games, reading books, building, making "potions", playing with friends

What do you think about before you fall asleep? Life.


What do you want to be when you grow up? Robotical engineer

No comments:

Post a Comment