Monday, November 14, 2022

November Snapshots and Photo Shoot

Saving Goals

Makin decided he really wanted a laser engraver which got him into quite a money-making focus to save up. It took him longer than he would've liked (about two weeks) but he sure is enjoying his hard-earned purchase!








Can you see all the flecks of dirt from power washing?




Bow and Arrow

Outdoor time seems a little harder to fit in than in the old park days but I sure love it when I get to take in an unexpected sunset.







Sweet Home Alaska

I have been anticipating this read-aloud and we really enjoyed it! A little fictional history about a family who moved north as part of a program to settle Alaska during the Great Depression. 









Photo Shoot

I often don't know quite when I can fit in a photo shoot and this one is two months past their birthdays but better late than never! :)







Beyond thrilled at their mother's love for photography. ;)

Quick change and we enjoyed a scenic walk followed by custard!
(It's probably not good that I discovered the Pumpkin Pie Concrete!)

No comments:

Post a Comment