Sunday, December 31, 2023

Goodbye To 2023

It's been another busy year! While this year had plenty of challenges, we could see hope in this next season. Here's a look back at some of our favorite memories of 2023!









 


Decided to add a few verses and words of wisdom from my Bible time notebook this year.

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast because he trusts in You." - Isaiah 26:3

God has used your yesterdays to strengthen you for today. - Hunting Hope by Nika Maples

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." - Romans 12:12

"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may about in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13

I realize trust is the key to it all. Just as I trust that winter's lifeless forms are, beneath the surface, generating springtime bouquets, I must trust that God is working unseen in the winters of my life to bring about springtimes of good. - Walking In Grace Devotional

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" - Jeremiah 29:11

Sometimes disasters are blessings in disguise. Depends on what you do with them. - Walking In Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment