Thursday, July 16, 2009

Playpen Fun



We had a couple of days of beautiful weather with no humidity! It was amazing so we had to get outside to enjoy it. After a swim that afternoon, I took the playpen out to the balcony (the wood and nails are not ideal for crawling.) Lorelei is in the phase of dropping things from the high chair...She will hold her cup out and wait until we look at her to drop it, just to get our reaction (yes we are learning not to react!) This also applies to the playpen and she thinks its hilarious. You will hear her "evil" laugh before dropping her poor Noah.



Then we enjoyed a fun game of catch...
I cant get the video to load, but it was very amusing and she enjoyed throwing the ball for me from the playpen. :)

Low: Lorelei being cranky from teething, how can one tooth cause so much whining?

High: warm chocolate chip cookies with milk to comfort me after days of whining :)

Cute story: I was packing up to run an errand and had all my stuff ready and said "okay see you later" to Lorelei (I really did want to leave her there that day!) and she just looked at me and waved goodbye like, "Ok Mom have fun!" :)

Verse: "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things." Philippians

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I miss being there so much! (Except for all the crappy traffic!!!) Not that I'm not super excited to see you in August, but I'm sorta sad you are coming alone!!! I always smile at your stories, videos, AND posts. Yes, ALL of it!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete