Thursday, August 6, 2009

Getting Better...



Well I'm going to make this as quick as I can since I am supposed to be packing and heading to bed VERY early before we leave for the airport at around 3:15 AM!!! Please pray for me as I'm an anxious flyer and have to change planes twice! Also for Brad as he is attempting single parenthood for three full days!

Anyway, today Lorelei has really seemed to improve on her confidence walking on her own, so wanted to get that up for you to see. She did this quite a bit today and did it even further between Brad and I after we taped this. Woo hoo! :) I'm sure she'll be running by the time I get home. ;)

The pictures above are all she wanted to do today...be outside and then of course climb up and down the one and only step we have...(other than the ones to our apt)



Will let you know how the trip goes and also Brad's father/daughter weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment