Monday, July 18, 2011

Bathtub Giggles

Makin crashed early so it was extra wild at bath time, especially now that she has discovered the shower curtain liner. :)



And more Lorelei antics to make you smile:

We were driving and trying to discuss things around us to stay amused and Lorelei asked about the truck in front of us and what it was doing. I said it was going to the gas station and asked if she thought he was getting gas or bringing stuff to the gas station. She chose neither option and said without hesitation, "I think he have to go potty." :)

Lorelei referred to one of her toys as "darling" and I asked where she heard that word (that is one I know I don't use) and she said, "At playschool. (Really Sunday School, but she calls it playschool.) Teacher said, 'Come here darling.'" :)

If we are ever riding in the car and Lorelei is wearing her sunglasses and eating her goldfish she says, "Look Mommy!" and proceeds to show me that she can, in fact, eat a goldfish WHILE wearing sunglasses. Cracks me up every time.

Lorelei sat watching Brad in complete awe with her mouth dropped open while he was eating his corn on the cob (remember, Nebraska born boy who eats corn like he is in some corn cob eating contest and has to win) and then said, "Slow down daddy!" :)

And I have to note this but will try to get it on video because there is just not a good way to describe it, but her latest thing is to copy what Brad or I is saying when we actually try to carry on a conversation, while we are still talking, and uses any hand motions we make as well. Probably something we should teach her is not okay but it just makes us laugh!

1 comment: