Sunday, April 13, 2014

Visit to Edmond

Even though I'm usually a practical person, we took a trip last week that was not necessarily practical, but good for the soul. :) Since we planned a trip to my parent's for Easter, it wasn't TOO crazy to make it longer and visit Edmond and Dallas. Because Brad is able to work from anywhere, he worked some on the drive and then hopped to different coffee shops while we hopped to friends houses. He basically did it for the kids and I as he knew it would make us happy to see everyone again.

Our first stop was Aunt Heather's! We were very excited to see her new, spacious two-bedroom apartment. :)

They both brought their own stuffed elephants and then added Heather's two for a fun batch of cuddle buddies for bedtime.











The kids were excited to wave palm branches at church on Sunday and bring them to the front with the other children from the church.

Lunch At McAllisters

Giggle Time

Park and Short Walk



We got a chance to see Grandma Juanita. It had been way too long and we were glad to get to see her new living space as well. She is a close family friend who was one of our "adopted" local grandmothers.

Pool Fun After Arriving In Frisco
Lifting One Is Harder Than It Looks, I've Tried :)

1 comment:

  1. So, this pics are still adorable, but I just had the horrible realization that of all of the parts of my apartment I HAVE decorated and organized, we took a ton of photos in the corner of my extra room that looks like a closet. Photo fail! Haha. Enjoyed the pics, though! :)

    ReplyDelete