Friday, July 18, 2014

Silly Day

Quite a while back I came across a mom's blog (I think via pinterest) and she had a post on Silly Day. You all know how much I love a theme day! So, the kids have been  looking forward to Silly Day for quite some time. I used some of the idea's from the lady's blog, and came up with others of my own to add. We had silly snails for breakfast, had a silliest costume contest, had a silly string fight, danced and froze to Shake Your Sillies Out, read some silly jokes, played with silly puddy, had silly sandwiches for lunch, and put shaving cream on the slip n slide. I forgot to get the ingredients for silly slime and the kids didn't want me to run to the store this morning, so that will have to wait until another day or next year's Silly Day.

Love a little inspiration to add some fun to our week. :)



Silly String works great to create a ball or throw at each other from the ground too!

Freeze Dance

Lunch and Snack - Makin was given L's raisens and he said "Look an alien."


Extra Slip N Slide Fun - Makin finally got the hang of it. Lorelei is still too careful. :)

Loved our day!

3 comments:

  1. So awesome!! The slip and slide looks particularly fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! And holy cow, Makin's athleticism wows me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How silly (and fun)! What neat ideas!

    ReplyDelete