Monday, February 23, 2015

A Rough Week


It may be hard to believe we had a rough week with a picture with smiles, but I just have a very cooperative group and this was probably the highlight of our week. (Movie night in bed, because Brad had to be laying down for his medicine induced headache!)

To make a long story short...decided Tuesday afternoon Brad would have scope knee surgery Thursday morning. Thursday the kids and I also came down with the flu. Brad then dealt with headaches from various meds and we all slowly recovered. Lots of plans had to be changed/cancelled/rearranged. I'm just so glad its over-with!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sounds like a really tough week. I'm glad that you guys are better now and I hope that all turned out well with Brad's knee surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picture. Hope things start to look up soon. Spring is around the corner, at least!

    ReplyDelete