Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tball Season


We had an enjoyable tball season. I don't feel like I got a lot of great pictures, but I will include a few. Just a couple of short videos too.




Lorelei is still excited to try many different activities and continues to plan what she will do next...gymnastics, soccer, etc. I do feel like she improved on her skills this season and learned to give a little more effort in playing the game.

Makin really enjoys tball, and we received lots of comments about how well he did. He particularly liked when they were finally able to get kids out at first base (the first couple of games they didn't do outs) and was quite proud that he got a couple of outs while playing first. Brad and I suspect we will be sitting through quite a few baseball games in the future.






My favorite game was when Lorelei got to play pitcher and Makin was first base. They found a good rhythm and played their best and it was really fun to watch. 


They were elated to get medals at their last game.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Lorelei and Makin! They both looked great hitting. Glad they enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete