Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Highlights Week 3

Baking Sugar Cookies
This year we needed to bake these for Makin's class party so they got done pretty early.
I don't know what L was so shocked about in the bottom pic but I loved it anyway!



School Parties and Library Singing
I was in charge of Makin's party this year, which meant I didn't get a single picture of Lorelei's party!
The chaos of organizing 13 kindergartners to eat lunch and frost cookies got the best of me and I didn't get a chance to sneak over and get a pic of Lor's class. (Oh...so mad at myself!)

Such sweet smiling faces!
Top: Amelia, Gracelyn, Makin and Micah
Bottom: Makin and Lorelei with festive head-wear. Gracelyn and Makin (Best Buds!)

Then they had early release and we headed to the library to sing.
Savannah and Charlie rode with us and we took a few extra ups and downs on the elevator for entertainment. :)


I especially loved the Kindergartners song they learned for the program this year.




Christmas Sleep Out
I love this one. :)
This year we added an air mattress, much better sleep!



Cards
We made Nativity cards to mail to grandparents.



Ice Skating
GCA always has a school ice skating party. Because of rescheduling for weather there wasn't a great turn out, but the kids did enjoy their time. I was reminded why I don't love taking kids ice skating...while Makin took off like a pro, Lor needed me with her the whole time. :) She did get away from the wall as long as she was holding my hand, or within arms reach... Maybe next year she will feel more confident after a few trips around!?



Lego Advent Calendars
These were one of Nana and Papa's Christmas gifts and the kids loved opening them each morning!

1 comment:

  1. Love Lor's face in the sugar cookie pics. The pic of sleeping by the tree is so sweet. I might try that next year. You do such a good job at holiday fun!

    ReplyDelete