Sunday, May 20, 2018

Beach Time (Florida Trip 2018 Part 3)

You all know I love my toes in the sand! Beach time was a huge priority and we loved fitting a lot of that in! The kids were really into boogie boarding this trip. Other than Indian Rocks Beach we also made trips to a couple of beaches nearby, Clearwater Beach and Treasure Island.







That smile says it all!




This was to rinse our feet off...

I loved that I could quickly go take a pic of the sunset!



Makin got a rash on his legs from one of the boogie boards.
This was a bummer for Mr. Speed and he decided to take a few breaks when it was hurting,
but he did not want to pose for a picture with his mother. ;)

Ok, so this is a break from the beach, but didn't know where else to include it. ;)

Something about food on the patio at the beach house just makes it something you want a picture of. :)
Loved our patio time!!!

One of the first things out of L's mouth when we told them we were going...
"We have to go buy a journal so I can write all about my trip!" (Thank you Mrs. Rhine!!!)

Leaving The Lower Deck!
So thankful for our time there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment