Sunday, September 22, 2019

More September Happenings

Pool Time
We weren't quite ready to say goodbye to summer yet and the last week the pool was open we fit in as much pool time as we could!

















Birthday Books Reading Time
Nothing like a new stash of books! My heart is so full seeing my kids reading!!!



The Kinda-Sorta-Almost Hot Air Balloon Festival
This event. I'm so excited to go back one day and see the balloons, but this was not the year! After we determined it wasn't a go because of rain, the forecast changed so we went! But, I didn't think to look at the wind...so we were sooo thankful we met friends there so the night wasn't a total bummer. Everyone still had fun! Hopefully even better next time!






Their version of balloon glow without balloons. :)
Still fun to see how it all worked!




18 Years Together
We have officially hit the half-our-lives milestone! Brad and I started dating 18 years ago and I still have a soft spot for that date since its when our story began. :) We stopped and got everyone Starbucks treats on the way to church as a mini-celebration. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment