Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dr. Appt and Fall Weather


Lorelei trying on Dad's shoes after work one day.

We enjoyed some beautiful fall weather earlier this week. I was excited to start wearing some pink and brown! :) Great for short sleeves and pants.

The more interesting info would be Lorelei's 1 yr appointment. She did a wonderful job and didn't really cry hard until the shots (and who can blame her for that). She came in at 22.9 lbs (75%) and 31 1/2 in (97%). This means she is as tall as two year old! I was so proud of her for being SO good. She had no problems with the shots afterward, although they say she could get a fever for up to two weeks after the appt.

Here are a few pics I took that afternoon to try and show how tall she is. :)



And then a couple for fun. She loves sitting on her toy box and looking out the window.



Fun story: Usually when I rock Lorelei if she is fighting it I will say "Do you want me to call your dad?" or say "Brad" and then she gets totally still and quiet and goes to sleep. Well the other night Brad was rocking her with this same problem so he said "Do you want me to call your mom?" Well this backfired as she frantically shook her head yes and was very excited about this offer.

Birthday party #4 blog soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment