Thursday, September 10, 2009

Who Do I Look Like?


Okay well we had to dig up some old pics from our parents...naturally I had a hard time finding good pics of Lorelei to go with them! As you can see she is way ahead of me in the hair dept. on her first birthday, thankfully! Although it may not be that obvious in the pics I think she definitely looks more like her daddy. :)

Well Lorelei slept in this morning apparently to let me get finished with this never ending blog! Finally done! (well for this trip anyway) Will let you know how the 1 Yr Dr. appt goes today as well as the Rascal Flatts concert!

Lows: Lorelei's sickness and sleep deprivation, being clingy

Highs: For Brad, lots of golfing, seeing friends; Eliz, no cooking or doing dishes! Both, lots of steak, lots of cake...I know all we think about are our stomachs ;) and most importantly, spending great time with family

No comments:

Post a Comment