Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Picture Taking

Well we embarked on the great adventures in Christmas picture taking! We went with our friends to the beach on Saturday so we could take each others picture, and especially entertain the kids in the picture! (Mike was great at this, he may have found a second career) Lorelei did not cooperate particularly well, but we have a few that should work. It was still fun to be able to enjoy some times with friends and makes the picture taking a bit less painful. :)

This is not even our Elmo (Santa is bringing her one, we don't have one yet) but Chase generously let her play with him the entire visit at the beach. I found it amusing that she found it important to feed Elmo sand. :) Thanks for sharing Chase!








The three ladies of course. And you can't even tell I'm surrounded by pregnant women. ;) Don't they look great?!












Thought you would also find it amusing to see the joys of attempting to get four kids in a picture together.




We took a few more of just Lorelei when we got home and as you can tell she cooperated much better. Guess it helps to have lunch in her tummy and warmer weather without that ocean breeze. :)

Thought I'd just put up a collage of some of our favorites we are choosing from.


Guess you'll get to see the final cut in your Christmas card! :)

One fun story I forgot to tell that will share now before I forget...We are just so amazed at how much Lorelei understands and knows these days...Thanksgiving Day as we were headed out the door I said out loud "Okay I need the keys" or something like that, and then turned back around to get my cell phone, then as I went to get the keys I found Miss Lorelei had already opened the black drawer where we keep them (so they she wont get them, but apparently its her own grown up choice to leave them alone) and was reaching in to get the keys for me! What a good helper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment