Sunday, February 21, 2010

Finger Painting

Decided to get brave and try finger painting on Friday afternoon. It was another yucky cold day and Brad had to work until 5 instead of the usual 4, so I decided it was worth the efforts to find something to do. I had gotten the info on how to make home-made finger paint just using flour, water and food coloring so knew it would be easy and safe for Lorelei to eat...which is the first thing she did of course! :) She also picked her color...which was blue. Completely innocent I'm sure, but it reminds me of her friend Kira who wants nothing but pink...because her mother hates pink...so naturally since I love pink, my daughter will probably want everything blue. ;) It actually turned out a bit teal looking and quite cute. We even added a hand print at the end. Not sure we are ready to try the real thing yet, but at least we have given it a shot for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment