Monday, February 1, 2010

First Day of February

Well its a good thing its a new month because January finished off with 488 pictures! Brad said I'm averaging over a dozen per day...yeah maybe I need therapy. ;)

Today Lorelei and Brad played on the balcony. The roads were very icy and it just seemed the ideal place to play this morning. It was much warmer out than yesterday so they both seemed to enjoy it more. I was able to get some chores done easily while they were outside for about 45 minutes again! Lorelei enjoyed playing and mostly just ate the snow. :)











"What I don't look cold enough he has to cover me up with it?"




Making a snow castle.

Warm back in the house for the rest of the day. Cheesin it to show off the Valentine outfit from Nana.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics!! I have the perfect hair clip to go with your vday outfit :)

    ReplyDelete