Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Full

So apparently I tell Lorelei "I'm full," (Usually she is trying to feed me some food) and I also pat my tummy while doing so...she picked up on it and now does the pat when she is full. :) This morning I think I was asking her if she wanted anymore food and all she did was pat her tummy. Then later tonight she was trying to feed me a grape and I said "you eat that one" (don't worry I had already eaten one she fed me!) and she just patted my tummy like "Ok, Mommy, you must be full." :) So cute! Also had to leave the end on with the kisses. She is so cute with that lately and when I ask her to say "bye" apparently she thinks she needs to give a kiss. :) She even was giving a kiss to the pine cone we had to say bye to on the walk Monday. :) Gotta love the sweetness.

1 comment: