Sunday, September 26, 2010

Getting Back To Normal


Just a few fun pictures we have been able to take our second week at home...I can finally start to play with my girl again! The hardest part for me has been not being able to spend time with Lorelei like I usually did. Thankfully she was thrilled to play with Grandma. Each day I have been feeling better and better and able to do more and more with her. Although she doesn't seem to miss us that much, I have noticed she seems to enjoy some snuggle time a bit more, leaning her head on my shoulder when I can sit by her on the couch and giving hugs when I say "love you" just makes my heart melt. I have missed her so much through all of this and cannot wait until we are able to be TOTALLY back to normal (well minus the little brother we are going to tote along now ;) ) and having lots of fun together.

Top pic was a very fun moment the other day when I had both kids in Lorelei's bed. This is now her favorite thing to do and every time Makin wakes up she says "Bed! Bed!" wanting him to lay in her bed with her. Such a sweetie!

One of our other fun moments hanging out in the big girl bed. She loves to have me sit with her and we were just enjoy some time together being goofy. :)

2 comments: