Monday, May 30, 2011

Grocery Time


Now some of you fellow control freaks may be wondering how Jeanette coped with the aftermath...and I have to say amazingly well! NO freak outs (well, I can't say for what she did when I wasn't around) and she just went with the flow and enjoyed every moment of her array of visitors and having no plans. My favorite moment embracing the whole thing was when we woke up Sunday morning and she simply chuckled and said, "Guys, I don't have any food!" :) Of course, she had eggs and bread so scrambled eggs and toast made a wonderful breakfast for us. But needless to say, Monday morning we headed out to the grocery store!

Another side note...managing four kids in a grocery store even with three adults...yeah, I don't know how you moms of four do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment