Sunday, August 21, 2011

Almost One and Almost Three

Finally got a cute picture of the kids together! :)

As for the update on the siblings...
Makin is still mostly in adoration mode, although he does show a bit when he is mad that Lorelei takes something or has something he wants...but still takes it too easy on her. Ready for him to let her have it one of these days and I can just look the other way. :)
As for Lorelei it is very common for me to hear, "No let Makin have that." and "Makin bothering me." She definitely has the he-is-my-pesky-little-brother attitude, but still does love him very much.
Probably the favorite thing that gets both of them shrieking and laughing is just playing "chase" and running around...as much as I let them hoping Makin won't fall! :)
I have caught a few moments of them playing nicely together which is just heart warming and looking forward to many more of those...hopefully to somewhat even out the squabbles! :)

1 comment: