Monday, August 1, 2011

Touches Of "Homeyness"

Loving the little homey touches we have a few of in the new house. Kitchen towel with my red and coffee theme and flower plant from Heather (when we saw that cute little corner outside the door when she was visiting we were excited and I said something like, "its a great spot for something cute!" and she said, "Like a potted plant!" and I said..."I was thinking more like a pumpkin..." (we all know my track record for keeping plants alive!) and then when they came Friday she surprised me with it. We remember to water it every day!) , crock we splurged on getting off c-list just before the move because Brad and I both love it and have memories and just loving having a little bit of history there, and my new Sentsy, which smells WONDERFUL. :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks SO nice! Can't wait to see more pictures and maybe a video tour? :-)

    ReplyDelete