Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ooops...Extra Quotes

So, I found a paper I missed with some quotes on it. I'm planning to just add these onto their 5 1/2 and 3 1/2 posts but since you won't reread them...I'm making this one for now. One of these days I'll learn to write them all in one notebook and no where else...I hope.

Lorelei

L: Mommy, do you have a gun?
Me: No, what makes you ask that?
L: You don't have a hot glue gun!?!

Me: Are you sure you want to wear brown socks with silver shoes?
L: Yeah. That's my style.


Makin

M: Do you know what we saw at the store? A Dusty alarm clock. (The character from Planes, not dust.)
Me: You don't need a clock because you can't tell time yet.
M: Yes I can. Its 5:40
Me: You're cute, you know that?
M: I know. :)

M: Lorelei needs a Kleenex! (running to me)
Lor: I need one immediately!
M: (after giving it to her) That's better. That was grossing me out!

1 comment:

  1. Such awesome quotes!! I love all of these as well as their 3 1/2 and 5 1/2 year posts. You have some really special kiddos!

    ReplyDelete