Friday, January 1, 2016

Goodbye To 2015

We kept up with our Memory Jar tradition again this year, which I'm so thankful for. I was a little unsure how it would go reading the memories this year with so many being Nebraska memories. It was still very nice to reflect on all the fun we had, although it definitely reminded us of what we miss! I also looked back at last year's video and it was so hard to compare years. What a difference one year makes. It has been a year of big changes and travel around here!





Well, we put a video for this year together and I wasn't joking about always using the same song! :) Not sure when I'll make time to find another one, so I'm telling myself its okay to repeat. :) Enjoy!



Looking forward to lots of new amazing memories in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment