Friday, June 12, 2009

Chocolate Party


We enjoyed having a chocolate party with the MOMS group we are part of. My mom does pudding painting with her preschoolers and I have enjoyed doing it with our niece and nephew and a few other children as well, so thought it might be a fun activity to try with this group. Surprisingly they said SURE LETS DO IT! :)

Lorelei was squirming like crazy to get down and get into that pudding. She had no trouble digging in and making a huge mess and eating some on the way. I got a few pictures when she first started, but was not able to get one of her in all her chocolate covered glory! My hands ended up being covered just trying keep her from the other kid's papers. :) The camera ended up with some pudding on it as well, despite my best efforts.

After hosing her down and getting her changed, she enjoyed crawling around in the dirt and mud, and decided to eat some of that as well. Apparently this wore her out and she fell asleep quickly on the way home. Then of course after lunch and mid day bath she didn't think she needed another nap, but fell asleep eventually. :)

I think we will do it again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment