Friday, June 5, 2009

Yes I'm Going Post Crazy

Well I wanted to do a few things with each blog, but the other one seemed a bit long, so I decided to make this its own post.

Most days (as long as we remember) Brad and I do High/Low at the end of the night. I am going to put this in some of the blogs (and yes my sister does something much like this in hers too, want to give her credit. :)). We try to make sure not to have way more lows than highs. Hopefully that will work out here too!

Lows: of course, the spaghetti mess!; seeing it is supposed to rain all of next week; having a ton to get done and no idea when we will do it

Highs: finding a few fun things for Brad's bday; trying to teach Lorelei how to roll a ball; having a mostly tidyed up house thanks to our teamwork last night; planning fun stuff to do when my sister visits; Lorelei sitting on my lap watching classic Sesame Street quietly; ITS FRIDAY!

I also wanted to do a quote on each one. Whether it be a Bible verse, from a book, or from us!This is one I was thinking of putting on my status but there was too much to write. It just reminds me of how wonderful my husband is and why I love having someone with a sense of humor. :)

Elizabeth: "I cant find the sticky notes to make a list of the things we need to do today."
Brad: "Well I guess we just won't be able to do anything then."

No comments:

Post a Comment