Saturday, June 26, 2010

28 Week Appointment

That's right...we have reached the third trimester this week! Wednesday was my doctor's appointment where I had to do a glucose screening test (check for gestational diabetes). This meant I could have only protein for breakfast...you know I'm a cereal/muffin/something sweet kind of girl so this is not big on my list, but I'm just lucky enough to have a husband who loves to make eggs. Brad and Lorelei both LOVE eggs so they were thrilled with breakfast. Thankfully the test came out great! I don't want to think about how cranky I would have been if it hadn't! Heart beat sounded good and that is pretty much all there is to report.

As for the report on the pregnancy side of things...Brad probably thinks I'm going through some kind of early nesting stage. We have come to the conclusion that we will be staying in this apartment for the duration...meaning we don't want to sign a year lease on a house...which means MAJOR reorganization in order to save our sanity here...which means crazy prego lady. :) We have taken a few baby steps in the right direction and Saturday Brad put up an extra shelf in the laundry room, and we have also gotten some more shelving for Lorelei's toys. Lots, lots more in the weeks to come. I'm also stalking craiglist for a few things we need to better organize. When I saw my weekly email saying there are only 80 some days left I realized we better get in gear and get busy! :) Little Mr. Stahl will be here before we know it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment