Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Broken Camera

And yes, I am going nuts! I finally realized after months of using it and getting frustrated that the flash never worked...it clicked that it was broken! And of course...the clicking in my brain didn't happen until right before the holidays! Anyway...crossing my fingers they get it fixed by Thanksgiving and hoping to use Grandma's while they are here if it isn't. Took a few pictures the day before I mailed it off to be fixed that I will post throughout the next couple of weeks to keep my readers sane, so at least you will have a few. :)

And this is the first of a few pictures we will spread throughout the next couple of weeks...and we'll see if we can upload from my phone too...maybe! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aaaagh . . . I totally feel your pain. It's like having your third hand missing when your camera is gone!

    ReplyDelete