Friday, November 25, 2011

Relaxing Black Friday

No shopping this year!!! (My sister is probably growling at me after reading that for dragging her last year!) I have decided it will just depend on the sale whether or not I brave the crowds, and this year was not one of those years.

We spent the day playing, watching the Husker game, getting out a few decorations and the tree up but finding out we need new lights, resting :), and then topping it off with going to see a choreographed Christmas lights show at Frisco square. And in case the walker has you wondering, just remember Grandma got a new knee one month ago, so the kids are getting a big kick out of helping her get lots of exercise with her walker. :) Ah what fun it is to have two extra sets of hands to keep these kids entertained!



2 comments:

  1. I thought about you this morning and wondered if you were going out. :-)

    ReplyDelete