Thursday, November 8, 2012

Highlights Of Our Week

Gelato after family Christmas pics. Can't wait to go back and enjoy it again. Yummy!
Makin and I played with Morgan and Kyle Tuesday at their place. His favorite part was the trains. Of course. ;) My favorite was getting Kyle to sleep, but I am pretty proud of my train track concoction. ;)
Met with Kaitlyn, Haley, and Kai (their cousin) at the park. These two can play for hours without even noticing their moms. :)
This girl loves her some water color. :)
Loving the creativity when she finally gets comfortable playing on her own (she still doesn't like it much, but there are glimpses of these moments and I just love them). This was her carnival.


And one more I didn't take a picture of was Thursday evening. We had a spontaneous family movie night when we decided to watch the new Tinkerbell movie and the kids were elated that I let them eat supper at their picnic table while watching. I'm not big on meals in front of the TV, but it was fun as a special event. They could hardly remember to eat because they were so entranced by the movie. :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun week!! And I can't wait to see your Christmas pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete