Tuesday, November 6, 2012

M and L Tidbits

Makin
Says, "me's" instead of mine.

He was holding a little baseball in the store at the checkout and a lady asked him if he liked baseball. He said, "No. Maf. (golf)" :)

Asks why why why why why!!!! :) All. The. Time

Occasionally he will do something bad on purpose in an attempt to copy his sister so that he can get sent to his room when she does.

He calls smoothies "ooo whose"

One of his new favorite saying is "Wow. Neat."







Lorelei
When she spells out words she almost always spells them SOP's, Example sentence: "The SOP's and the know-you whats." (and yes she mixes up you-know-whats with know-you-whats, love it!)

One morning at sunrise she said, "I think the sun is stretching out."

Me: You are growing too fast.
Lor: Okay. I'll quit eating so much.

She was getting a big puzzle out to put it together, and this usually results in a giant melt down... So, I said, "You need to wait just a minute so I can help you." She responded with, "No. That's when I was this many (showing three fingers). Now I'm this many. (four fingers)"

"You know boys. They like football."

(Talking to Makin while they were taping up paper for fun.) "You know what the Bible says. Don't take away tape from others."


2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. Hilarious! Thanks for sharing. :) Can't wait to see them in December!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your kids are so funny and are beyond adorable. Love the things they say. And that first picture of Makin??? What a handsome and sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete