Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sister Weekend 2012

Friday afternoon I headed to Edmond to have a kid-free sister weekend. It was great to recharge my batteries and get some grown-up-only time.

Saturday morning I slept in and then we watched Gilmore Girls all day before heading out for supper. Was a wonderful lazy day that is one of those things that is impossible with my two wonderful little kiddos. :)
Back from eating out. What an amazing sister I have!
Fun drinks Saturday night!


Brad and the kids had a wonderful time around the house while I was gone. Such good bonding for all three of them when I'm not around to distract and bug them. Dad is way more fun than Mom I can tell you that!!! :) And what an amazing husband I have to take them on for a whole weekend on his own! :)

So blessed to have Heather and Brad who both treated me to some "me time" for a few days.

2 comments: