Wednesday, January 9, 2013

AJ's Visit


We were very excited that Uncle AJ and his girlfriend Alex came for a visit on Wednesday. They made a fun little road trip down just before returning to school to start their next semester and included us in their list of people to visit! :) Both kids warmed right up to Alex and had a blast with both of them, especially when they all played hide and seek. Tons of fun listening to all of them as I was wishing they lived closer and I could have them come and babysit! :) Then the kids insisted that they each read books to them at bedtime. (They had to read to one child and then switch as Alex quickly moved up to equal AJ's awesomeness status.) AJ ended up reading approximately eight books to Makin after Alex had already read at least two to him. :) Then when the kids finally went to bed we stayed up for a "grown ups" game night! Such fun and loved seeing them for a short visit. :) Looking forward to the next one!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Makin's "one mo" book face 'aint for no sissies! I'm pretty sure last time I visited he conned me into reading several more than I bargained for, also! Cute pics! :)

    ReplyDelete