Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lorelei At 4 1/2

(Belated Half Year Post)

Favorites
Cereal: Haybales (AKA Frosted Mini Wheats) 
Book: Franklin Books and Barenstein Bears, honestly has a huge variety and we read a bit of everything
TV Show: Curious George, Clifford
Food: Spaghetti
Snack: Apples, Popcorn
Place At Home: Sandbox
Place Out: Park
Toy: Stuffed Animals
Color: Purple or Pink
Song: Edelweiss (She usually picks that one for me to sing to her.)


Loves...
to tell jokes. We have a few cute ones she has learned. :)

playing games in her coloring books. Especially circling which picture is different and mazes.

Latest quotes...

(Pointing to a taxi cab.) "Mom. That car looks like macaroni and cheese. I want to eat that car!"

Taste Bugs. (Taste buds.)

As we were talking about her being a better listener she said, "Sometimes they turn it off. The little people in there (pointing into her mouth) turn it off." (You can be sure Mommy gave them a good talking to into her mouth! :) )

Lor: Who should I make (frost) a cookie for?
Me: Who do you want to make one for?
Lor: Who likes lots of chocolate?

"I love my pinky toe."

(In tears after her brother hit her.) "I don't like him anymore! I think I'm going to call him carrot!"
Which followed with me looking at her and bursting out laughing and then she laughed at herself too. :)

Me: On Saturday you are going to be four and a half!
Lor: I get my markers back!!!!! (This doesn't surprise me as her reaction, I took away markers and said she could have them back when she was four and a half and may be responsible enough to put the lids back on...but the next statement did make me smile.) I will learn to say sasa (salsa) right. Sasa. Salsa! :)




1 comment:

  1. The little people in her mouth comment is hilarious! Love your little firecracker.

    ReplyDelete