Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Lorelei At 7

Lorelei

You are our sweet but spirited young lady. You have continued many of your same loves - animals, art work and building with your hands. You have plenty of both sweet and sour moments that keep us guessing. You love having friends and being a friend. You never want to throw anything away. You love to laugh.

You still have crazy taste buds. You have a lot of tastes you like that I am surprised by and tend to be more like your dad in that area.You like lots of flavor, including spicy foods and loads of pepper. You also love pickles.

You are a wonderfully positive person. You are always seeing the bright side of any situation.


Master Tent Builder
You like to play lots of "what if..." scenarios. Often tornadoes or bears are involved.

You are a huge Jewel fan. You heard her from our "Lullaby Radio" station and told us how much you loved her songs there. You even got her lullaby CD for your birthday and are adamant that she has, "the most beautiful voice in the whole world." You also love the name Jewel.

Quotable Moments:

Me: We are going to Bradshaw park.
L:You mean Daddyshaw park? (big grin)

(I spilled an entire bowl of peas across the kitchen floor.)
"How did you manage to do that?"

"I wish Daddy wasn't married to you and he was my age so I could marry him."




L: Mommy look!!!
Me: Glasses.
L: Not just glasses.
Me: Sunglasses.
L: Which are very cool.

(Recently after getting her hair cut..) "This is my new hair's first trip to the river!"

Me: Lorelei Mae!
L: Mommy Stahl!

L: How old was I!?!
Me: Two.
L: I was tall for my age.


(Guessing Brad's animal, after he gave hints that they live in the arctic.) "A Polar Tiger!"

"Don't I look fabulous?"

"There are two reasons I would like to be a boy. One, Ben would have another boy to have a friend in class. Two, I wouldn't have to fix my hair."

Lorelei's Seven Year Interview

Favorites -
Food: Basketti
Place: The Zoo
Movie: Frozen
Color: Pink and Purple
Thing To Do: Play Kitties and Puppies
Animal: Dog
Books: The Frozen Book (the big one that Amanda gave me)
Song: Let It Go
Treat: Monster Cookies! (and at the end of that do an exclamation mark)
Holiday: Halloween because we can dress up like the characters we love and we get so much candy! (exclamation mark at the end)

What do you like to do with Daddy? Our Dates

What do you like to do with Mommy? Paint Toenails

What do you like to do with Makin? Go to Gobs of Fun and play in the ball pit

What makes you happy? my friends

What do you think about before you fall asleep? the next day

What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know, I want to be a doctor and an animal shelter person and a teacher. Maybe I could do all of those, like a doctor at night, a preschool teacher in the afternoon and an animal shelter person in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing little lady! So glad she likes her book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that girl! And her new hair's first trip to the river comment is priceless. :-)

    ReplyDelete