Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bring On The Chocolate

Well we got a wonderful Easter package from my parents aka Nana and Papa. By now you can tell Lorelei knows that packages are very exciting and of course, that she gets stuff in them. :) Thought this video was pretty funny. It actually worked out really well because she had just gotten upset and I was trying to distract her when the doorbell rang. Great timing from the mailman!



We were very excited to get Easter goodies and Lorelei is now a BIG chocolate fan. I limit her to one item per day but she definitely puts up a fight about that. Yesterday she was eating grapes AND chocolate and I said "Are you going to be one of those girls who has a chocolate fountain at her wedding?" Of course she said yes. :) Guess that will make Grandma Stahl very happy as well! :)



Here we have her enjoying her chocolate bunny, as well as a stuffed bunny that was mine when I was little. :) Thanks Bohlmanns!

1 comment: