Monday, March 15, 2010

Peas Please

Since it is an odd habit I picked up on, I thought I would share how we now eat peas...well, Lorelei anyway, Brad and I just tend to avoid them alltogether. ;) Anyway, we stole the idea from the Bonfiglio's and now Lorelei enjoys munching on frozen peas. This works great because I can give them to her to tide her over until I'm done cooking whatever else she will be having. She seems to really like them this way, so we are glad about that! Her other fav veggies would be carrots (cooked/canned) and green beans. She likes them straight out of the can or frig, NOT heated up. Whatever works!

2 comments:

  1. cold peas? whatever works i guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad she likes them! Maybe I can serve cold peas at Kira's birthday party -- there would be at least three kids eating them. :-)

    ReplyDelete