Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nooooo

I think it was maybe one or two posts ago I said that the word "no" was not really used by Lorelei yet...naturally right after that it started becoming quite popular. Thankfully it is not said defiantly yet, but simply to answer a question (see now that I type that we may end up with our hands full) so we find it pretty humorous and cute. We were trying to give you an idea how often she is saying this by putting a few clips together. I would have held out for more since these are a bit lengthy, but figured it is probably not the best idea to video and laugh every time she says it... or we will really end up with it being her favorite word. :) So this is as good as it gets.


1 comment:

  1. I love the nooooooo. I'm sure Kira could give her some pointers on using the word more often. :-)

    ReplyDelete